Chez Patt & Ju Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Play Count Should Increment AFTER the Song is Played

Répondre au sujet    Chez Patt & Ju Index du Forum » Art/Musique/Cinéma » Art/musique/cinéma Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Play Count Should Increment AFTER the Song is Played
Auteur Message
MichaelDike
Nucléon Timide

Masculin

Message Play Count Should Increment AFTER the Song is Played Répondre en citant
Hello,

The obligatory thanks: I LOVE PlayerPro and am so happy I found it! I can now finally ditch my archaic iPod and make my Android my music player. Here's my issue: right now, play count increments the instant you play a song. Even if you listen to it for 2 seconds, skip it, played it by mistake, whatever - as far as PlayerPro is concerned, you listened to it. Other players *cough*itunes*cough* increment only after completion of the song. While I think this is certainly better than the beginning, I have always thought play count should increment at about 75% of the way through the song. You know, some songs have outros you skip, or maybe you just turn it off. But if you listened to 75% of the song, that counts. Right?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.aplayerpro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12239
Logistics System Video

Thanks
Mar 12 Juin - 05:59 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 12 Juin - 05:59 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Chez Patt & Ju Index du Forum » Art/Musique/Cinéma » Art/musique/cinéma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation