Chez Patt & Ju Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Return to Artist's Albums List from Playing Song

Répondre au sujet    Chez Patt & Ju Index du Forum » Art/Musique/Cinéma » Art/musique/cinéma Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Return to Artist's Albums List from Playing Song
Auteur Message
MichaelDike
Nucléon Timide

Masculin

Message Return to Artist's Albums List from Playing Song Répondre en citant
Hi,

I believe this is a feature request since I've tried to make it work through other settings and can't get the desired action.It would be nice when you click on a playing song's "More" (vertical ...) action and choose to go to Artist, that you can choose to see the artist's albums page rather than the list of All songs from that artist. There is an icon that shows how many albums they have but no way to get there unless you go back to the main list of All Artists and start over. I'm looking for the same thing you get when you click on an Artist for the first time, but only via the playing song.I do have Use Artist and Use Browser actions checked, and my Artists and Albums displays are set to grid. I didn't find any way to get my desired action to happen.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.aplayerpro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13151
Technology Explainer Example

Thanks
Mar 12 Juin - 05:57 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 12 Juin - 05:57 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Chez Patt & Ju Index du Forum » Art/Musique/Cinéma » Art/musique/cinéma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation