Chez Patt & Ju Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
My Warcraft 3 friend slanders me, is racist and abusive, and

Répondre au sujet    Chez Patt & Ju Index du Forum » Jeux De Forum (Forum Games) » Des Jeux Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
My Warcraft 3 friend slanders me, is racist and abusive, and
Auteur Message
MichaelDike
Nucléon Timide

Masculin

Message My Warcraft 3 friend slanders me, is racist and abusive, and Répondre en citant
Hi,

I have been playing Warcraft 3 with this friend (referred to now as "Big Boy" also reddit user /u/geraltofrivia2345 and on GameFaqs FlameChamp2333) starting late 2005, early 2006 and we have been described as thick as thieves since that stretch of time. We were such close Internet friends that one summer, some years ago when I was traveling across the country he invited me over to his house in Tulares, California. When I got there I was shocked to be greeted by a morbidly obese, nearly 30-year-old man that lived with his parents purporting to be my great Internet friend, the renowned "Big Boy". 

For more details
B2b Digital Marketing Examples 
Lun 23 Avr - 21:35 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 23 Avr - 21:35 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Chez Patt & Ju Index du Forum » Jeux De Forum (Forum Games) » Des Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation